Berlin, Germany is a mecca for the gambling enthusiast. It boasts three excellent casinos in a budding metropolis, all within close proximity to each other. They each are unique and are appealing to all walks of life.
- Claims to be the largest casino in Germany
- Admission for aged 18 and over.
- Three floors with different types of gaming on each level. Why not PlayPoker or something else?
- Gift shop for gifts and souvenirs as well as 4 bars
- No dress code required between 11:30 am to 5:00 am
- Located in the heart of Berlin
- Open 7 days a week starting at 3 PM
- More than 100 slot machines
- Offers French Roulette, American Roulette, Blackjack, Poker, Video Poker and more
- The Casino Berlin & Forum Hotel has long had a reputation for its excellent service, elegant atmosphere and boasts a breathtaking view of Berlin
- Strict dress code is enforced: formal wear only here and men must wear a jacket and tie. Jeans and t-shirts are prohibited
- Located in a high-end hotel with all amenities including a health club, sauna, full service spa, fitness facility and two gourmet restaurants.
27 All In
- Features 5 Poker tables
- Located in Berlin
- Close proximity to tourist attractions
As you can see from the list above, there are a few places in Berlin alone that a person can go to in order to try out their luck gambling. The casinos range in price from budget-friendly up to high roller status. It all depends on your preference, and of course how deep your pockets are. Whatever casino you prefer may your luck be plentiful.